To get to this ultimate agreement requires a series of smaller agreements along the way that build toward the close of the sale. The sooner in your presentation you start building this pattern of ‘yeses’ the better. You do this by asking affirmative questions.
Some examples of questions that establish this critical yes pattern include:
- So [blank] is the specific problem you’re trying to solve, correct?
- And from what I’ve shown you this will definitely solve [blank] for you, right?
- The features we’ve demonstrated certainly make this an extremely easy to use product, doesn’t it?
- The quality we’ve shown places this product among the best that’s out there, true?
- And I’ve proven how the price of this product certainly gives you a terrific value that will save you time and even more money in the future. Wouldn’t you agree?
You get the idea, don’t you?
Establishing this pattern will continue all the way to the close if done correctly by providing the right customer with the right product at the right price at the right time.